Sunday, September 26, 2010

Surgery is scheduled.

On Wednesday Daylon had his appointment with the Ear Nose and Throat doctor. He looked over the information from the audiologist and then looked at Daylon's ears and confirmed that his tubes are no longer functional and that he still needs them. He said that they are not working and that there is a lot of thick mucus behind Daylon's ear drum so in his words, "Well, my little friend, I hate to tell you this, but we have to do this again. We are going to have to do another surgery and get you some new tubes in." I just love how he calls Daylon his little friend. It is always "my friend, or my little friend" LOL!! He is a wonderful doctor and is absolutely wonderful with the kids. So, now we are scheduled for surgery on October 7th for new tubes.

After his surgery I will have to wait a couple of weeks and then get him another appointment with the audiologist to make sure that the new tubes have helped with the hearing issues.

His next endocrinologist appointment has been changed to November 4th. I can't wait for that appointment to be able to see how well he really is doing. At our last appointment he was 31 1/8 inches, which was almost 1/2 an inch in two weeks, and she measured him twice!!

Update on my new business adventure: So far we have raised $64.40 for Jason and $35.60 for MAGIC!!!! It may not seem like a lot but every little bit helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment