Monday, September 5, 2011

More Complicated Than We Thought

As we all know, nothing is ever easy with Daylon!! I received a call last week from Genetics letting me know that they still do not have Daylon's final genetic report done, because every time they think they are done they decide they should look into another part of it a little more. It is becoming very interesting and very complicated to explain, so we have an appointment on September 22nd to go over everything they've found and what it all means for Daylon. Hopefully, the final report will be complete before then. LOL!!
Once we have that appointment, and go over everything, hopefully, I will be able to explain it to you all. I don't want to try to tell you until I understand what they are trying to tell me. The only thing I know for sure is that whatever they are finding, they have reassured me that it will not shorten his life expectancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment