Monday, July 12, 2010

Update!

This last week has gone amazingly well for Daylon with his shots. He is no longer giving me the guilt trip every time I pull out the case for the Humatropen, before as soon as he saw the green case he'd start walking around saying "Ow, ow, ow." I think he has realized that this is just part of the day to day routine and I am getting better at giving it and finding a spot that doesn't hurt. Which can be hard when it is supposed to be subcutaneous and the little man has very little fat on his body. We went to the doctor on Wednesday for a followup on his hand, which he burned on the 4th, and weighed and measured him. He is 30.25 inches long and 21 lbs. 6 oz. and his hand looks wonderful!!
ONE WEEK until we leave for MAGIC Convention!! I am so excited!!!!! We received a Parent Training Scholarship from PLUK (Parents Lets Unite for Kids) for $700. This scholarship is on a reimbursement basis, so we will pay for our gas and things and they will reimburse us when we send our paperwork in. I am waiting to hear back from Chase Hawks Memorial Association to see if we received a grant from them. I just talked to my aunt & I think we are going to take her car instead of our Jeep. We will get much better gas mileage that way!! If you can help at all it would greatly be appreciated and I will be sending out tokens of our appreciation to those who have already donated. Thank you so much for all of your help. If you would like to donate but do not want to use paypal you can email me and I will get back to you as soon as possible with our contact info.
Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment