Sunday, July 18, 2010

What a Week!!

This last week has gone by surprisingly fast. We have been packing today. We got the girls ready for their trip to Gramma's house and they will be heading out soon. :-( I am going to miss those two little boogers!!
Tomorrow Auntie will come over and we will figure out how we are going to get everything loaded into the car and get it loaded so Tuesday morning all we have to do is jump in and go bright and early at 6am.
Our plan is to get as far as Mitchell, SD on Tuesday night, then leave there Wednesday morning for Preston, MN. We will stay in Preston with a friend of mine and head on to the convention on Thursday.
I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am!!! I can't wait to meet Dr. H and everyone that I have networked with from the MAGIC Foundation. It should be a wonderful time!
I will try to update you all as we go through our journey to get to Chicago and how we are doing along the way! Thank you all for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment