Sunday, November 21, 2010

New Endocrinologist

I called our new endocrinologist's office to get his take on waiting until January to see Daylon. He was not okay with that, he actually wanted to see him this month, but there was no way we could make it to Salt Lake. We had talked about going to Salt Lake in December, but our insurance would not cover him in Salt Lake, it will here, but not there. So, we will be going to Missoula sometime the week of January 10th-14th. I got the intake paperwork from the new doctor and my goodness it covers things that previous specialists have never asked before. All I can say is January should prove interesting.
I have also been asked by the SGA division coordinator for MAGIC to write our story for the next newsletter. I will be busy doing that for a while. Trying to put the last two and a half, almost three years on paper, should prove interesting. LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment